Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13-pre4
Fix Version/s: None
Java Version: 1.8.0_25 64bit
Scoreboard objectives and the statistics screen fails to track spawn egg usage.
- Tried all spawn eggs and all failed.
- Gain a spawn egg via creative inventory or command
- Use it
- Click 'Statistics'
- Navigate to the items tab
- Spawn egg fails to appear in the list
- Create a new scoreboard objective to track spawn egg uses. Example using Cow:
- Use the spawn egg corresponding to the created scoreboard objective
- Check the score via a command, example:
or via displaying the objective on the sidebar