- First bad string for first reversed variables.
- Second bad string for second reserved variables.
- Block - property: The block and property are reversed in setblock command.
- Property - value: The property and value are reversed in setblock command.
- /setblock ~ ~ ~ oak_log[axis=x,axis=y]
- /setblock ~ ~ ~ oak_log[axis=1]Property '%s' can only be set once for block %s
Property 'axis' can only be set once for block minecraft:oak_log
Block minecraft:oak_log does not accept 1 for 'axis' property
Property 'minecraft:oak_log' can only be set once for block axis
Image: Reversed_block+property_en.png + Reversed_block+property.png
Block minecraft:oak_log does not accept 'axis' for 1 property
Image: Reversed_property+value_en.png + Reversed_property+value.png
- This translation string is shown client side, above the text entry field during live command feedback. The message is also shown server side when the enter is pressed.
- This translation string is shown server side when the enter is pressed.
It can by in the game with the wrong order or it is reversed on Crowdin.
- Fix in the game code.
- Reverse on Crowdin: second %s first, and the first %s second.
There are images with English language and after with Czech.