Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.13-pre1, Minecraft 1.13-pre2, Minecraft 1.13-pre3, Minecraft 1.13-pre4, Minecraft 1.13-pre6, Minecraft 1.13-pre7, Minecraft 1.13-pre8, Minecraft 1.13-pre9, Minecraft 1.13-pre10, Minecraft 1.13
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 19w14a
- Set up the apparatus shown. (all water blocks are sources)
- Sprint-swim through the water to the top.
- Exit the water into the one-high space and switch into third person view.
- Reverse back into the water and sink slightly.
- Your character will begin to visually be standing up even though they are actually not and should not be able to due to the presence of blocks.
- While the character is beginning to stand up, swim upwards to the top again.
This bug seems to be purely visual, but is extremely weird nonetheless.