I can't really explain this bug, but here's what I can say, look at the picture and the blue concrete blocks are where the water acts weirdly:
- There is water there, you can check with a quick execute if ....
- The "going in/out water" sounds effects acts like there isn't water there.
- You cannot enter swimming mode trough.
- You can continue swimming if you started swimming before entering it.
- The conduit power vision is disabled, but you still have the effect.
- It seems like it push you towards prismarine at cerains locations.
- In survival mode, you don't have a respiration bar there (disable conduit to reproduce it).
- Blocks cannot get waterlogged here. But placing a block near it make it waterlogged. Destroying it after this and replacing it make it become again, not waterlogged.
- You can't fill a bucket of water here.
- You can place a water bucket, but it will revert itself back to its weird state
- You can see the outline of block selection, unlike normal water.
The world file is joined to this report.