Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.12.2
Fix Version/s: None
This glitch causes the flying machine to duplicate parts of itself
How to replicate:
1. Build the flying machine like in Figure 1.
2. Add 9 slime blocks to each side like in Figure 2.
3. Start the machine by placing a block on any observer.
4. Follow it around until you find itself duplicating on one side.
The "ghost" blocks behave much different than normal blocks should:
- The blocks drop nothing when broken
- When you place another block on top of a ghost block, it moves the normal block into itself
- When pushed with a piston, nothing happens, but when you retract it, it disappears
PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH IT IS SO ANNOYING