Minecraft 17w43a, Minecraft 17w43b, Minecraft 17w45a, Minecraft 17w45b, Minecraft 17w46a, Minecraft 17w47b, Minecraft 17w48a
When opening a GUI, the location the game thinks the cursor is at will not match the actual position of the mouse, the mouse was moved before opening
- Move the mouse sideways by a few inches.
- Press e to open your inventory.
- Observe that either no item is hovered, or the item that is hovered is not the one under your cursor (if not the case, move the mouse faster before).
- Move the mouse, and then see that the hovered item resyncs.
- Close the inventory with esc, and then reopen it with e (do not move the mouse between these steps).
- Observe that the hovered item is the one under your mouse.
- The offset seems to be the distance the mouse is moved since the last GUI was closed (acting as if the mouse was moving in a GUI and not being constantly snapped to the center for the camera)
- Another way to reproduce that is to move the mouse about a 3rd of an inch to the left and then press esc, which will cause the "Options" button to be hovered.