Affects Version/s: Minecraft 17w45a, Minecraft 17w45b, Minecraft 17w46a, Minecraft 17w47a, Minecraft 17w48a, Minecraft 17w49a, Minecraft 17w49b, Minecraft 17w50a, Minecraft 18w01a, Minecraft 18w02a, Minecraft 18w03a, Minecraft 18w03b, Minecraft 18w06a, Minecraft 18w08b, Minecraft 18w10d, Minecraft 18w11a, Minecraft 18w14b, Minecraft 18w16a
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 18w19a
Exactly as the title states, causing bugs like
MC-121629. Will continually update with consequences of all server commands. Commands of note are listed:
- /kick: Exits the world and returns the player to the multiplayer menu.
- /ban: Exits the world and returns the player to the multiplayer menu. Does not prevent future access to the world.
- /deop: Appears to deop the player and restricts access to F3+N, but the player can still run commands. Running /op yields that the player is "already an operator." Access to F3+N is regranted upon a reload Thanks to SirBenet.
- /list: Prints the player alone as expected. (this may be WAI, as it has no reason to be limited to multiplayer)
- /save-all: Saves the game as expected.
- /setidletimeout: Doesn't appear to do anything (I don't think ops get kicked anyway).
- /stop: Exits the world and returns the player to the multiplayer menu (a la MC-45602).