- Unlike in the creative inventory search, hitting esc while the text field is focused doesn't close the interface
Fixed in 1.12-pre3:
- The tabs do not move out to the side when selected (as expected from the tabs in the creative inventory moving out to the top/bottom when selected)
- Unlike in the creative inventory, you can't start searching by hitting T on your keyboard.
- When multiple pages are available, the left/right buttons appear to be lit from different directions (top left/top right, respectively)
- The tabs, visually appearing similar to those in the creative inventory, do not have tooltips like those in the creative inventory.
- The magnifying glass used for searching is different from the compass used for searching in the creative mode inventory.
- Unlike any other text field, the text field for the search text is entirely indistinguishable from the background color.
- The background color doesn't look like other inventories/interfaces.
- Item slots have their top border appear much slimmer than the bottom border due to the lighting differences of the inset faces. Changing the background color would also fix this issue.
- The small workbench icon used for the crafting recipe availability filter doesn't resemble the style of icons used in other inventories.