Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 1
Fix Version/s: None
Game crashed when I crafted without using the recipe book. (The original way)
I placed the bone into the crafting slot in the inventory screen and I clicked the bonemeal icon.
I should of got 3 bonemeal.
Then the game crashed, and it brought me back to the Minecraft Launcher Menu.
An gui popped up and told me that the crash was due to:
"The game crashed whilst updating screen events"
Here is more details:
"The game crashed whilst updating screen events
Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events"
Before this happened, I was playing with the window size.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Minecraft world in Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 1
2. Click Esc to get to the menu. (So you can resize the window)
3. Resize the window so that it fills the entire screen
4. Resize the window so that the bottom-most part of the window is touching the bottom-most part of the Esc Menu.
5. (May be optional) Play with this screen size for about half of a minute.
6. Open the inventory screen/Use a crafting table
7. Craft an item without using the recipe book. (I have crafted bonemeal and sandstone, and this bug happened to both)
8. The game crashes. (It may continue to crash every time you craft something until you use the recipe book. When you use the recipe book after you trigger the glitch, it resets itself back to normal.)