If you make an dispenser using the recipe book, it also uses your special full enchanted bow. If you click to fast (like i did) your bow is gone...
How to reproduce it:
1. Start creative world.
2. Go to Inventory and grab a stack of cobblestone, redstone, one bow and crafting table.
3. Place down the Crafting Table.
4. Select the bow on your hotbar and type /enchant <player> minecraft:infinity .
5. Now open the Crafting Table and make a dispenser using the recipe book.
Possible way(s) to fix:
1. It is no longer possible to craft dispensers with a enchanted bow using the recipe book.
2. If a bow is renamed the bow can not be used to craft a dispenser.