I was trying to craft some wood planks using the crafting helper. The helper animated so quickly that I had a hard time clicking the correct variety.
What I expected to happen:
The crafting helper would animate at the same speed regardless of framerate, so I could click on a certain variety of wood.
What actually happened:
The crafting helper would animate at various speeds, in my case too fast to click the correct variety of planks.
Steps to reproduce:
- Unlock multiple varieties of block in the crafting helper.
- Set your framerate to unlimited (I was getting 300+)
- Notice how fast the crafting helper animates between block varieties.
- Set your framerate to 10fps
- Notice how painfully slow the crafting helper animates.
Note: The GIFs are slowed down by a bit by the converter I used.