Affects Version/s: Minecraft 17w16b, Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 4
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 6
Environment:Ubuntu 16.10, Java version "1.8.0_121", GeForce GTX 950M, Driver 378.13
I was trying to craft some wood planks using the crafting helper. The helper animated so quickly that I had a hard time clicking the correct variety.
What I expected to happen:
The crafting helper would animate at the same speed regardless of framerate, so I could click on a certain variety of wood.
What actually happened:
The crafting helper would animate at various speeds, in my case too fast to click the correct variety of planks.
Steps to reproduce:
- Unlock multiple varieties of block in the crafting helper.
- Set your framerate to unlimited (I was getting 300+)
- Notice how fast the crafting helper animates between block varieties.
- Set your framerate to 10fps
- Notice how painfully slow the crafting helper animates.
Note: The GIFs are slowed down by a bit by the converter I used.