Affects Version/s: Minecraft 17w13a
Fix Version/s: None
Using a TOSHIBA Labtop, running Windows 10 with a 64-bit operating system. I believe Java 8/Minecraft's customized Java version (if that still exists) is being used.
When multiple of one item are placed into the crafting table, and then a recipe is selected, only one of the item is returned, with the others in it's stack disappearing.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start up a new world
2. Grab a stack of one item of choice (I used cocoa beans as an example)
3. Text should appear saying a new recipe is unlocked
4. Grab a crafting table
5. Open said table
6. Place your item stack into a slot in the table (any slot will do)
7. Open the recipe book and select a recipe
8. Only one of your items have now been returned to your inventory
(ATTACHMENT INCLUDES SCREENSHOTS OF OCCURANCE)
I have tested it a bit on multiple worlds, and it seems to be a constantly occurring bug.