The fishing line of a fishing hook stuck in a player is not rendered correctly for the hooked player in first person mode. This happens as well if the player catches himself.
- Line moves left and right while walking (Fishing line moving left and right while walking (1.11.2).mp4)
- Line is incomplete when looking up (Fishing line incomplete when looking up (1.11.2).png)
- Line bends left and right when rotating (only visible if other player cast the fishing rod) (Fishing line bent when rotating (1.11.2).png)
- Line too short when shifting (Fishing line incomplete when shifting (1.11.2).png)
- Line "jumps" further down for short moment when stopping shifting