Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w06a, 20w07a, 1.16.1, 1.16.2 Pre-release 3, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 2, 1.16.2, 1.16.3 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Pre-release 1, 1.16.4 Pre-release 2, 1.16.4, 20w45a, 20w46a, 20w48a, 20w49a, 20w51a, 21w03a, 1.16.5, 21w05a, 21w05b, 21w06a, 21w15a, 21w16a, 21w17a, 21w18a, 21w19a, 21w20a, 1.17 Pre-release 1, 1.17 Pre-release 4, 1.17, 1.17.1 Pre-release 1, 1.17.1 Release Candidate 1, 1.17.1, 21w37a
Fix Version/s: None
Zombies spawning as reinforcement are not centered on a block, instead they use are spawned between 4 blocks.
- Set the difficulty to "Hard"
- Set the gamerule doMobSpawning to true if it is not already
- Set the time to night or make sure there is no light in the area around you
- Setup a repeating command block with the following command
- Summon a zombie using the following command
- Hit the zombie a few times
- Search for the spawned reinforcement zombies
→ You should see that the zombie is not centered on a block
Based on 1.11.2 decompiled using MCP 9.35 rc1
The method net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityZombie.attackEntityFrom(DamageSource, float) does not add 0.5 to the X and Z coordinate it uses for spawning the zombies.