- Start a server and join it as op in creative
- Type these commands: (So your scoreboard is prepared)
- Type these commands: (You are the only tracked player)
- Type these commands: (This only change your score)
- Let a friend join the server
- Type these commands: (Your friend is tracked)
- Type these commands: (Your friend score and yours is set to 2)
- Tell your friend to leave the server
- Type these commands: (You can't change his score when he's offline, whenever he's tracked)
- Type these commands: (You can only change the score of online players, whenever other are tracked)
It's only possible to change score for online tracked players.
- Having the possibility to change the score an already tracked players.
- Having @a selectors to change the score of all tracked players of the specified objective, additionaly to connected players
- Having the possibility to add an offline player to the list of tracked player for one objective, if their names is given explicitly.
- Since a player is tracked for a scoreboard and he's not on the server,
- It's not possible to change his score, when we use his name explicitly or with selectors such as @a.
- It's not possible to set a name for a player that's not on the server or non-existant player.