Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.11.2
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10, Java 1.8.0_112
Items will disappear if placed in an item frame just before destroyed by a bow. This is not a new issue as it exists in prior Minecraft versions as well (Discovered in 1.11.2)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup an empty item frame.
2. Have a bow and arrow in your survival inventory.
3. Stand by the item frame and shoot the bow at the item frame to break it.
4. Immediately after the bow is shot, right-click the item frame to place the bow in the frame.
5. Item frame drops without the inserted bow.
Video showing bugged behavior in 1.11.2 Single Player. https://youtu.be/ntYzROc-3Xc