Minecraft
  1. Minecraft
  2. MC-107586

Items with Curse of Vanishing are dropped by mobs that hold them sometimes.

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: Minecraft 16w39a
    • Fix Version/s: Minecraft 16w39b
    • Security Level: Minecraft - Public (Viewable by everyone)
    • Labels:
      None
    • Confirmation Status:
      Unconfirmed

      Description

      1. Summon a zombie with the CanPickUpLoot tag.

       /summon Zombie ~ ~ ~ {CanPickUpLoot:1b} 

      2. Give the zombie a sword with the Curse of Vanishing on it.
      3. Kill the zombie and pick up the sword again. It still has the curse on it. This will be the case 100% of the time.

      However, if you summon a Zombie with a vanishing sword already in its hand, then that sword will not drop about ~95% of the time. The other ~5% of the time the sword does drop with decreased durability, which means that it's a 'lucky drop'. You can try that with this command:

       /summon Zombie ~ ~ ~ {HandItems:[{id:"minecraft:stone_sword",Count:1b,tag:{ench:[{lvl:1s,id:71s}]}},{}]} 

        Issue Links

          Activity

          There are no comments yet on this issue.

            People

            • Assignee:
              [Mojang] Grum (Erik Broes)
              Reporter:
              Paint
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: