Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.10.2, Minecraft 16w38a, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w06a, Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 6, Minecraft 1.12, Minecraft 1.12.1 Pre-Release 1
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 17w46a
You can replace the default loot tables by adding the files in
but you can't replace the structures by adding the files in
Steps to reproduce:
- Download the base_floor.nbt attached.
- Put the file in
- Open the game now.
- Test by loading the structure using a structure block.
- See a bunch of pink wool.
- Search for a natural end city that has not been generated before.
- See that the base floor is still the normal structure.
Note: the attached file is even the same dimensions as the default file.