Some sound events have wrong matched subtitles.
Hitting wooden items such as planks, logs, chests, crafting tables...
- Sound name: block.wood.hit
- Current subtitle: subtitles.block.generic.break
- Expected subtitle: subtitles.block.generic.hit
When a wooden pressure plate deactivates.
- Sound name: block.wood_pressureplate.click_off
- Current subtitle: subtitles.block.button.click
- Expected subtitle: subtitles.block.pressure_plate.click
- Open the directory %appdata%\.minecraft\assets\indexes
- Open the index file for the latest version with a text editor
- Search for "sounds.json", remember the value
- Open the directory %appdata%\.minecraft\assets\objects
- Search for a folder with the two first characters of the value you just found out as name and open this folder
- Search for the file with the complete value as name and open it with a text editor
The reason for this is that in the sounds.json file defines a wrong subtitle for a sound.