With new HD font support, we can change these files :
But we can't change :
Since this file is related to unicode glyph size I think it must be possible to change it.
When forcing the use of a custom glyph_sizes.bin file, the default font is dysfunctional.
- Download a fresh Minecraft 13w09a/b
- Download and install as a texture pack the zip file below
- Start Minecraft
- Set "Native Unicode" as your texture pack
- Set "French" as your language (it need unicode for somes silly things likes "...")
You should have the same result as Fail.png
- Close Your Minecraft
- Put the content of the texture pack into bin/Minecraft.jar and delete META-INF
- Restart your Minecraft
You should have the same result as Good.png
Text is misplaced on buttons, but depend of another bug report.
- Set "English (UK)" as your language (it don't need unicode and return to default)
You should have the same result as Fail2.png