Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.9.4, Minecraft 1.10, Minecraft 1.11, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w06a, Minecraft 17w15a, Minecraft 17w16b, Minecraft 17w17a, Minecraft 17w18b, Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.12, Minecraft 1.12.1, Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 18w48a, Minecraft 18w48b, Minecraft 18w49a, Minecraft 18w50a, Minecraft 19w02a, Minecraft 19w03a, Minecraft 19w03b, Minecraft 19w03c, Minecraft 19w04a, Minecraft 19w04b, Minecraft 19w05a, Minecraft 19w06a, Minecraft 19w07a
Fix Version/s: None
These entities/blocks are rendered in front of translucent parts of some entities (later they will be referred as affected entities)
- Translucent blocks (stained glass, slime blocks, ice)
- Block entities (chests, signs, mob heads...)
- All entities that are loaded after the affected entity (usually those that were spawned or have entered the chunk after the affected entity, or are in farther chunks)
Note: in following screenshots all entities are inside one chunk, the order of summoning them (or entering the chunk in case of a player) is
- armor_stand with diamond_helmet
- affected entity
- armor_stand with golden_helmet
Only armor_stand with golden_helmet behind affected entity shows the issue.
|Entity (or part of it)||Screenshots||Notes|
|Semi-transparent entity (player) (an invisible entity but is seen by a player in spectator mode or on the same team that has seeFriendlyInvisibles on)||semi-invisible entity.png semi-invisible damaged entity.png 2016-06-11_13.14.03.png 2016-06-11_13.14.45.png 2016-06-11_13.14.49.png||Also can be behind non-invisible parts of the entity itself: see last two screenshots in the list and steps to reproduce below|
|Translucent block item held/worn by entity (player)||block on head.png block items in front of block entity and translucent block.png||Can be seen with players in third person mode|
|Eyes of invisible Enderman||enderman eyes.png|
|"Armor" of invisible charged creeper||creeper's energy field.png||Armor of non-invisible creeper is affected by MC-35920|
|Background of player (entity) nameplate||nameplate.png||Nameplate (and name) is supposed to be always seen in front of other blocks/entities|
|Player (entity) name (when behind non-transparent entities/blocks)||nameplate (behind).png|
- Execute the following command:
- Put armor on the armor stand you just summoned (Most importantly a chestplate).
- Go into spectator mode.
- Look at one of the arms of the armor stand at the angle where it is in front of one of the armor pieces.
- Observe the arm not being rendered correctly.