Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 16w40a, Minecraft 16w41a, Minecraft 16w42a, Minecraft 16w43a, Minecraft 16w44a, Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 18w05a, Minecraft 1.13, Minecraft 18w31a, Minecraft 18w32a, Minecraft 1.13.1, Minecraft 1.14.1, 1.14.4, 19w38b, 1.15.1, 1.16 Pre-release 7, 1.16 Pre-release 8, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 1.16.1, 20w27a, 20w28a, 20w29a, 20w30a, 1.16.2 Pre-release 1, 1.16.2 Pre-release 2, 1.16.2 Pre-release 3, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 2, 1.16.2, 1.16.3 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Pre-release 1, 1.16.4 Pre-release 2, 1.16.4 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.4, 20w45a, 20w46a, 20w48a, 20w49a, 20w51a, 21w03a, 1.16.5, 21w05b, 21w06a, 21w07a, 21w11a, 21w13a, 1.17, 1.17.1
Fix Version/s: None
Skeleton horse and undead horse that have been spawned from a spawn egg cannot be interacted with in any way.
- Spawning a skeleton horse from a skeleton horse spawn egg will spawn a tamed skeleton horse that you can ride on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it and feed it or an untamed skeleton horse that can be tamed by riding it.
- Spawning an undead horse from an undead horse spawn egg will spawn a tamed undead horse that you can ride on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it and feed it or an untamed undead horse that can be tamed by riding it.
- A skeleton horse that spawned from a skeleton horse spawn egg cannot be ridden on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it, be tamed, feed it.
- An undead horse that spawned from an undead horse spawn egg cannot be ridden on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it, be tamed, feed it.
- Go in creative
- Spawn a Skeleton/Zombie Horse
- Try to ride it