Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 16w40a, Minecraft 16w41a, Minecraft 16w42a, Minecraft 16w43a, Minecraft 16w44a, Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 18w05a, Minecraft 1.13, Minecraft 18w31a, Minecraft 18w32a, Minecraft 1.13.1, Minecraft 1.14.1, 1.14.4, 19w38b, 1.15.1, 1.16 Pre-release 7, 1.16 Pre-release 8, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 1.16.1, 20w27a, 20w28a, 20w29a, 20w30a, 1.16.2 Pre-release 1, 1.16.2 Pre-release 2, 1.16.2 Pre-release 3, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 2, 1.16.2, 1.16.3 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.3, 1.16.4 Pre-release 1, 1.16.4 Pre-release 2, 1.16.4 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.4, 20w45a, 20w46a, 20w48a, 20w49a, 20w51a, 21w03a, 1.16.5, 21w05b, 21w06a, 21w07a, 21w11a, 21w13a, 1.17, 1.17.1, 1.18.1, 1.18.2, 1.19, 1.19.2
Skeleton horse and undead horse that have been spawned from a spawn egg cannot be interacted with in any way.
- Spawning a skeleton horse from a skeleton horse spawn egg will spawn a tamed skeleton horse that you can ride on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it and feed it or an untamed skeleton horse that can be tamed by riding it.
- Spawning an undead horse from an undead horse spawn egg will spawn a tamed undead horse that you can ride on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it and feed it or an untamed undead horse that can be tamed by riding it.
- A skeleton horse that spawned from a skeleton horse spawn egg cannot be ridden on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it, be tamed, feed it.
- An undead horse that spawned from an undead horse spawn egg cannot be ridden on, open its inventory, put a saddle on it, be tamed, feed it.
- Go in creative
- Spawn a Skeleton/Zombie Horse
- Try to ride it