Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.9.3 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.9.3, Minecraft 1.9.4, Minecraft 16w21a, Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.10, Minecraft 1.10.1, Minecraft 1.10.2, Minecraft 16w32a, Minecraft 16w32b, Minecraft 16w33a, Minecraft 16w36a, Minecraft 16w38a, Minecraft 16w39a, Minecraft 16w39c, Minecraft 16w40a, Minecraft 16w41a, Minecraft 16w43a, Minecraft 16w44a
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1
Security Level: Minecraft - Public (Viewable by everyone)
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460QM CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
16.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
Using the new launcher that installs a "custom java"
I have a JSON sign that uses the "score" tag. When I update the sign with blockdata, the score doesn't appear. However, the same command works in 1.9.3-pre1 and previous versions.
Steps to reproduce
- Place down a command block
- Place a sign on top of it
- Create a scoreboard objective called 'easterEgg' and make it a dummy
- Set your easterEgg score to any value
- Paste this command into the command block
- Activate the command block