Windows 10 client, Windows 10 BDS
Bedrock Dedicated Server version 1.16.100 - Villagers sleeping in beds move, either in a random direction (including through walls) or when nudged by a player.
I have replicated the issue in a singleplayer local game, so it is a general issue.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new world in creative (I used seed 'levitatingvillagers')
- Create new structure of sufficient size, e.g. 20x30x3
- Place beds in rows without gaps between, I placed 2 rows of 11 beds
- Place a workblock at the foot of each bed with a one block gap between bed and workblock (I used lecterns)
- Spawn villagers equal to number of beds
- Wait for sunset!
While some villagers lay in their beds as normal, most drift away, levitating (still in the lying-down position) a random number of blocks away, and in random directions.
Hope this helps? I have tried to attached a video of the issue in single player local game mode, but the filesize was too large.