Tested this by creating a Creative world in 1.14 on W10.
Bees normally in Creative have an AI. But on a server in both Creative and Survival, they don't.
Here's how I tested:
*Bedrock Creative Single Player*
- Create Creative World
- Spawn in
- Place Bee Hive on Tree
- Place flower on ground, and in hand
- Use Bee Spawn Egg to spawn Bee
- Bee follows me around when I have flower in hand, and moves around when spawned looking for a flower, collects nectar, etc.
*Bedrock Dedicated Server Multiplayer*
- Bees encountered in the world naturally will just hover in front of beehive
- Spawned bees just hover in spot
- Bees do not get attracted by flower in hand
- Bees do not follow you when you have flower in hand
- Bees have no AI besides hovering in the place they were spawned.
- Bees do not go to Bee Nest when spawned as well.
Please let me know if I can help in any way. This was in a Linux server.
Also, please add 188.8.131.52 to versions for Jira.